nanogui: Thread: about signal interrupt blocking system function

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: about signal interrupt blocking system function
From: "yi xia" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Feb 2008 09:01:14 -0000

Hi All,

I have a question that in microwin, why I can not see any code that deal
with the signal interrupt of blocking slow system function, such as select,
read, write , etc.

Do we need a TEMP_FAILURE_RETRY macro?

Best regards

XiaYi
From: "Uwe Klatt" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Feb 2008 09:20:57 -0000

yi xia wrote:
> I have a question that in microwin, why I can not see any code that
> deal with the signal interrupt of blocking slow system function, such
> as select, read, write , etc.
> Do we need a TEMP_FAILURE_RETRY macro?

I prefer different threads for blocking calls...

Bye
Uwe

In different threads, can get rid of EINTR signal to interrupt the slow
system call?

Regards
Max

2008/2/14, Uwe Klatt ####@####.####