nanogui: Thread: Touchscreen & Linux 2.6.24+ kernels

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Touchscreen & Linux 2.6.24+ kernels
From: Robin Getz ####@####.####
Date: 18 Mar 2008 19:16:49 -0000

Hi

With Linux, nano-x seems to use a deprecated method for interacting with the
touchscreen (it uses the "tsdev" driver, which was marked for removal during
the 2.6.21 cycle.

http://www.cslimits.net/kernel-2.6.21_docs/feature-removal-schedule.txt

Is there any effort underway to move to the userspace tslib library? (which is
supported?)