nanogui: Thread: Nano-X on STLinux

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Nano-X on STLinux
From: "Aveek Adhya" ####@####.####
Date: 22 May 2008 09:26:04 -0000
Hi,
I have a set-top-box which is running STLinux. For developing UI I need some
kind of graphics library. I think Nano-X is a very option for embedded
system where memory size is a big issue. Can anybody tell whether Nano-X is
already ported on STLinux???

 [ STLinux is a Linux distribution targeted at  <http://www.st.com/>
STMicroelectronics Consumer electronics parts which are based around the
ST40 or ST200 CPUs.]

Regards,
Aveek