nanogui: Thread: Graphics Plane Support

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Graphics Plane Support
From: "Aveek Adhya" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jun 2008 06:51:40 -0000

Hi,
I am planning to use Nano-X in an h/w platform where display device has 3
graphics planes and one cursor plane. Does Nano-X provide APIs to control
individual graphics plane? We need to render an image as background and on
top of that we would draw other controls (text box etc). Every time we don't
want to render background, we just want to change/draw different controls as
move from one screen to another.

I am a newbie in Nano-x. I don't know if it is a very basic question.

Thanks,
Aveek