nanogui: Thread: Nano-X and win32

[<<] [<] Page 2 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [nanogui] Nano-X and win32
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jul 2008 00:53:43 -0000

:  Can I have a
: look to the driver you built few years ago for Microwindows?

Yes, let me see if where it might be...  its a bit old,
but I wrote screen, mouse and keyboard driver and
it all worked, but I think I only got the win32 (singly-linked)
apps to run, since I didn't work on the client/server communications
methods.

:
: I still have a question though :p
: How can I compile up Microwindows with Nano-X when I'm developping under
MS
: Windows? For example, "unistd.h" isn't part of MS Windows... I read
: somewhere that I can include "io.h" and "process.h" instead...

This depends entirely on your compiler used with its associated
files for the C library.  You'll have to hack code and/or edit
header files.  The best method is to comment out the header
file, look for the errors generated and grep for the proper
header file...  have fun!