nanogui: Thread: Font Problem

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Font Problem
From: mohanreddy.b ####@####.####
Date: 8 Jul 2008 10:13:02 -0000

Hi ,
       I am getting following error while running my micro windows demo
program..
         fnt_createfont: cour,20 not found
        pcf_createfont: cour,20 not found
        This statements printing from engine/devfont.c file.
      Its failing to compare VERSION number in the file engine/font_fnt.c
file
                    #define VERSION         "RB11"

                      if (strcmp(version, VERSION) != 0)
                            goto errout;

       can any one give some idea what is VERSION of FONT.why its
failing.what is RB11.

Thanks & Best Regards
Mohan.