nanogui: Thread: building with no framebuffer or X

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: building with no framebuffer or X
From: "Jorge Marques Pelizzoni" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Aug 2008 14:58:26 -0000

Hi all,

As far as I could understand from the docs, it is possible to run Nano-X
without a framebuffer driver or X, sufficing it to write a suitable screen
driver with some basic functions. In this case, which config file should I
use and how should I change it?

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Cheers,

Jorge.