nanogui: Thread: Wrong colors with Freetype(2) and big endian archs

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Wrong colors with Freetype(2) and big endian archs
From: Daniel ####@####.####
Date: 18 Sep 2008 07:56:46 -0000

Using nano-X under AVR32 the Freetype2 support renders font colors with
red and blue colors reversed mixed up (at 24bit color depth).

IIRC the Freetype library deliver a greyscaled bitmapped image of the
character to be drawn (glyph image?), which is then transformed into the
color requested via nano-X.

Can someone please point me where this greyscale to color transformation
takes place?
On donderdag 18 september 2008, =?UTF-8?B?RGFuaWVsIE55c3Ryw7Zt?= wrote:
> Using nano-X under AVR32 the Freetype2 support renders font colors with
> red and blue colors reversed mixed up (at 24bit color depth).
>
> IIRC the Freetype library deliver a greyscaled bitmapped image of the
> character to be drawn (glyph image?), which is then transformed into the
> color requested via nano-X.
>
> Can someone please point me where this greyscale to color transformation
> takes place?

Hi,

Is  microwindows/src/drivers/fblin24.c the place you are looking for?

Kees