nanogui: Thread: problem building nxlib

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: problem building nxlib
From: "Anirudh Venkataramanan" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Sep 2008 12:25:19 -0000

Hi,

I am trying to cross compile nxlib for an ARM target. Microwindows-0.90 is
already cross compiled and on target. nxlib fails as X11/Xlib.h is not
available. Xlib.h is not available because X11 has not been compiled for the
target. What needs to be done for this? Should I download X11 headers and
provide it to nxlib? Does nxlib require only X11 headers or anything else?

Anirudh Venkataramanan
Are u able to run your demo application on target platform over the framebuffer.
When i try to run application on host machine it runs but i not able to cross-compile it for target platfor,
It says sys/io.h not found for vgaplanar.c file.

What should i do.

Regards,
Yaminni

Note: Forwarded message attached