nanogui: Thread: Standalone Nano-X GUI.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Standalone Nano-X GUI.
From: "Prithwee Narayan N S" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Sep 2008 11:29:51 -0000

Dear All,

I am a newbie to Nano GUI environment.

Nano-X FAQ says -> " Nano-X does not require any operating system or
other graphics system support, as it writes directly to the display
hardware"

I would like to know how to do this for a Standalone GUI development? Do
anyone has got some documentation or steps for the cross compilation.

If anyone have ported a standalone GUI(without OS) for ARM or any other
processor, can you please let me know the steps you followed.

How about porting the Nano GUI on a DSP processor?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you and Regards,

Prithwee Narayan.