nanogui: Thread: Compiling nano-x 0.90 on 64bit

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Compiling nano-x 0.90 on 64bit
From: Giacomo Giacobbi ####@####.####
Date: 4 Feb 2009 12:56:21 -0000

Hi all,

I installed on my laptop OpenSuse 11.0 64bit version on an Intel Core
duo CPU and then I tried to compile nano-X for this environment using
X11 support. Unfortunately I cannot. The same configuration with my
former distribution (openSUSE 10.1 32bit version) there was no problem.
The error I have is:

Updating dependencies in /usr/src/microwindows-0.90/src/drivers ...
Compiling genmem.c ...
Compiling fb.c ...
Compiling scr_x11.c ...
Compiling fblin1.c ...
Compiling fblin2.c ...
Compiling fblin4.c ...
Compiling fblin8.c ...
Compiling fblin16.c ...
Compiling fblin24.c ...
Compiling fblin32.c ...
Compiling fblin32alpha.c ...
Compiling mou_x11.c ...
Compiling kbd_x11.c ...
Compiling genfont.c ...
Creating library /usr/src/microwindows-0.90/src/lib/libmwdrivers.a ...
ar: creating /usr/src/microwindows-0.90/src/lib/libmwdrivers.a
Updating dependencies in /usr/src/microwindows-0.90/src/mwin ...
Building /usr/src/microwindows-0.90/src/bin/convbmp tool ...
Generating car8.c from bitmap file ...
make[2]: *** Deleting file `car8.c'
make[1]: *** [subdir-bmp] Error 2
make: *** [subdir-mwin] Error 2