nanogui: Thread: to receive event only from a YES NO window

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: to receive event only from a YES NO window
From: guylecordier ####@####.####
Date: 4 Mar 2009 12:19:39 -0000

Hi all,

I use nano-x with a touchscreen on an eCos and NIOSII platform.
I have to display some YES NO window which cover partially the screen.
I would like to receive events only from these YES NO buttons or from that window but not from other visible buttons/windows.
I don't see how I can do that with a touchscreen or a mouse.
GrSetFocus() seems only for the keyboard events.

Could someone help me?
Thanks

Guy