nanogui: Thread: Problem facing while installing nano X in Debian Base

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Problem facing while installing nano X in Debian Base
From: Siji Sunny ####@####.####
Date: 19 Mar 2009 14:07:31 -0000

Hi All,
While am trying to install microwindows 0.91 on debian base system, am
getting a error message like

" /home/siji/microwindows-0.91/src/mwin/winevent.c:18: error: static
declaration of 'abs' follows non-static declaration
make[1]: *** [/home/siji/microwindows-0.91/src/obj/mwin/winevent.o] Error 1
make: *** [subdir-/home/siji/microwindows-0.91/src/mwin] Error 2."

Can you pls help me to resolve this.

With Regards