nanogui: Thread: Facing Prblm for starting Nano-X and other applications

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Facing Prblm for starting Nano-X and other applications
From: Siji Sunny ####@####.####
Date: 20 Mar 2009 12:29:05 -0000

Hello All,
I had successfully completed the compilation of Microwindow in debian 4.0
base system.

But while am trying to start ./nano-X it's giving error message like

"error opening /dev/fb0 no such file or directory check kernel config cannot
intialise screen."

From the mail repository some where it's mentioned that have to enable fb in
kernel.
But while am trying to run it in background( nano-X &) and tried to run some
applications like ./nxterm  etc.. it's not opening but not giving any error
messages.

So is it really the problem with kernel or something else.

With Regards
Siji Sunny