nanogui: Thread: Microwindow+GTK or FLTK??

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Microwindow+GTK or FLTK??
From: Siji Sunny ####@####.####
Date: 14 May 2009 06:22:15 -0000

Hello All,
I recently start using Microwindows and now want to do lot of application
development on top of it specially for embedded devices.

For getting more user friendly GUI's am thinking to use either FTLK or GTK.

So can anybody suggest me which is more compatible with Microwindow.

Thanks in Advance

--
Siji Sunny
Sr.Software Engineer

Net4Uonline Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.net4uonline.com/
Tel : +91 22 40108555
Fax: +91 22 22186274

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 11:52:07AM +0530, Siji Sunny wrote:
> I recently start using Microwindows and now want to do lot of
> application development on top of it specially for embedded devices.
>
> For getting more user friendly GUI's am thinking to use either FTLK or
> GTK.
>
> So can anybody suggest me which is more compatible with Microwindow.

I believe the preferred method is using the XtoNX.h header, which
translates X calls to nano-X calls.  I have read success reports with
FLTK using this method, and it wouldn't surprise me if GTK works
similarly.

--
  Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | ####@####.####