nanogui: Thread: Video player

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Video player
From: Łukasz ####@####.####
Date: 20 Jan 2010 11:13:54 -0000

Hi,

I am looking for video player in nano-x ?

Łukasz Wójcicki

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Video player
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 21 Jan 2010 03:51:12 -0000

: I am looking for video player in nano-x ?

I ported dvdview a few years back, it's an MPEG-2
player, that plays through a framebuffer-mapped window
in nano-X (fast), or blitting through the nano-X server
(slow).

The source that I used should be up on the microwindows.org
website source dir.  Let me know whether it works for you,
I can try it with the latest git source if you run into problems.

bitmap.cc: In member function 'void Bitmap<Pel>::Create(int, int, int,
int, int, bool)':
bitmap.cc:179: error: expected type-specifier
bitmap.cc:179: error: expected `;'
bitmap.cc: In member function 'void
Bitmap<Pel>::CreateFromExistingMemory(Pel*, int, int, int, int, int)':
bitmap.cc:191: error: expected type-specifier

Dnia 2010-01-20, śro o godzinie 20:38 -0700, Greg Haerr pisze:
> : I am looking for video player in nano-x ?
>
> I ported dvdview a few years back, it's an MPEG-2
> player, that plays through a framebuffer-mapped window
> in nano-X (fast), or blitting through the nano-X server
> (slow).
>
> The source that I used should be up on the microwindows.org
> website source dir.  Let me know whether it works for you,
> I can try it with the latest git source if you run into problems.
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg

Łukasz Wójcicki