nanogui: Thread: libmwin

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: libmwin
From: Kees Schoenmakers ####@####.####
Date: 24 Oct 2011 15:19:07 -0000

Hi Greg,

If I (cross)build microwindows (full snapshot) for ARM and I try to use the
libraries for an application It get an unresolved error. Looking at
lib/libmwin.so with nm gives:

0004e280 T ValidateRect
0004e374 T ValidateRgn
0004f664 T WindowFromPoint
0008cbb0 b ZeroDataBlock

If I comment out the line in   mwin/winmain.c  where the call to WinMain is
made everything appears fine. (about line 115)

Do I miss something here?

best regards, Kees