newscache: Thread: NewsCache 1.2rc6 released - New Homepage

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: NewsCache 1.2rc6 released - New Homepage
From: Herbert Straub ####@####.####
Date: 1 Oct 2004 20:07:21 +0100

I have decided to move my current homepage (http://members.aon.at/linux)
to the new destination

http://www.linuxhacker.at/

because i want reduce the dependency  to my primary ISP. I'm now using
Drupal for the homepage administration and i think, this should help me
to create more detailed and clear,  up-to-date informations. If you
missing something -> send me e mail. You can reach me via my new mail
address: herbert at linuxhacker dot at. Don't forget to update your
Bookmarks. The NewsCache and Socket++ Projects can be reached:

NewsCache: http://www.linuxhacker.at/newscache
Socket++: http://www.linuxhacker.at/socketxx

NewsCache Release 1.2rc6: i have added a automatic recovery in the
situation of database file corruption. This should minimize
administrator operation and bring continuous access for the user
processes. For details see the Release Statement:
http://www.linuxhacker.at/node/view/32

Socket++ 1.12.12: After more than one and a half year the new version is
available. There are some important bugfixes. More details on the new
homepage.

I also build Packages for Debian (woody), SuSE (9.1) and Fedora (Core
2). This Packages are signed with my GnuPG Key.  On this Distribution it
should be easy to install and test NewsCache/Socket++ without the need
of compiling the packages.

If you find any error or you have suggestions, than report it to this
mailing list or direct to me.

Regards
Herbert Straub