plustek: Genius ColorPage Vivid3X and Plustek driver

Subject: Re: Genius ColorPage Vivid3X and Plustek driver
From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Aug 2001 15:54:56 -0000

Hi Andreas,

I'm interested in more information about the Genius scanner. Can you please
enable the debug feature in the Makefile (enable the uncommented line #Debug=y),
recompile and reload the driver, and send the output of dmesg to this list.
I also need the output of
cat /proc/pt_drv/device0/info

So I might cna pin down the differences between the Genius device and the PT12.

Please send the stuff directly to this list
Thanks
Gerhard