plustek: Thread: driver

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: driver
From: "Forrest White" ####@####.####
Date: 31 Aug 2000 11:44:24 -0000

Gerhard,
I typed in export SANE_DEBUG_PLUSTEK=12
then scanimage -L and got nothing. then I checked /etc/sane.d and plustek.conf was not there so I copied it there from the sane directory to there and in the dll.conf plustek was also not listed so I added it and disabled all the other scanners listed but plustek. mandrake by default installs sane at install is there a way to install the driver with the preinstalled sane or should the preinstalled sane be removed first? if so how do I remove the preinstalled sane? also is there a person that has already installed your driver under mandrake that I may contact that can help me with the mandrake installation?
Forrest White