plustek: Thread: Epson 1250 Photo

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Epson 1250 Photo
From: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Domenico_Ferrari?=" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Apr 2002 11:47:54 -0000

Hi.
I can't scan Negative with my scanner. The driver doesn't turn off the
main lamp and turn on the Positive/Negative lamp. Any help?
From: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Domenico_Ferrari?=" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Apr 2002 12:44:41 -0000

Sorry for the post.
In the plustek homepage (but not in Plustek-USB.txt) I read "Epson
1250, mostly working, no TPA support".
During normal scan the picture looks with too yellow. Do I have to set
up gamma value? can I make a sort of calibration?

thank.
Dome