plustek: Thread: Scanner driver

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Scanner driver
From: "Mike Pasel" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Mar 2002 16:58:55 -0000

Hi I'm wondering if it is possible to attain the driver for my Plustek FBIVP
scanner as I have lost it, how can I get it?
Thanks

Mike Pasel
3-277 Piccadilly St.
London, ON
N6A 1S6
(519)672-2470

Subject: Re: Scanner driver
From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Mar 2002 18:39:59 -0000

Look at the official Plustek sites:

www.plustek.de or www.plustek.com

This list only deals with Linux topics....
--
  Gerhard