plustek: Thread: driver plustek

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: driver plustek
From: "gerardobarrio" ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jun 2002 03:04:16 -0000

hola estoy buscando el driver para el scaner plustek optic pro p12 epp ( puerto paralelo ) para linux redhat7.1 desde ya gracias
Subject: Re: driver plustek
From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 28 Jun 2002 07:28:49 -0000

On Dienstag, 25. Juni 2002 04:51, gerardobarrio wrote:
> hola estoy buscando el driver para el scaner plustek optic pro p12 epp (
> puerto paralelo ) para linux redhat7.1 desde ya gracias

Any idea what he want's - just saying thank you? Or does he
wan't to know where the driver is?
Non habla espanol

--
Gerhard

 -------------------------
|gerhard AT gjaeger DOT de|
 -------------------------

> On Dienstag, 25. Juni 2002 04:51, gerardobarrio wrote:
> > hola estoy buscando el driver para el scaner plustek optic pro p12 epp (
> > puerto paralelo ) para linux redhat7.1 desde ya gracias
>

> Any idea what he want's - just saying thank you? Or does he
> wan't to know where the driver is?
> Non habla espanol

Regarding to http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr he is looking for a driver
:)

Babelfish said "hello I am looking for driver for the
scanner plustek optic pro p12 epp (parallel port) for linux redhat7.1 from
already thanks"

	Jacek

On Tuesday, 25. June 2002 04:51, gerardobarrio wrote:
> hola estoy buscando el driver para el scaner plustek optic pro p12 epp (
> puerto paralelo ) para linux redhat7.1 desde ya gracias

Look at www.gjaeger.de/scanner/plustek.html there you'll find
all you need

Gerhard

gerhard AT gjaeger DOT de