plustek: Thread: OpticPro4830P Scanner

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: OpticPro4830P Scanner
From: ####@####.####
Date: 23 Sep 2002 16:29:56 -0000

Dear Sir,
Don't know if I'm in the right place but perhaps you can direct me.
I have a OpticPro4830P scanner. Recently my youngster accidentally deleted
the installation program for this unit. I can no longer find my installation
disc so I cannot use my scanner. Please help. Is there somewhere I can get a
new CD??
Thankx for your help
lisa