plustek: Thread: tech support needed

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: tech support needed
From: Lori Walker ####@####.####
Date: 17 Sep 2002 15:34:43 -0000

I tried your contacts in USA and haven't current info. I tried to install my
Plustek scanner on my computer with XP. Obviously your program doesn't work
on the XP computer. Can you direct me to receiving new information, new CD,
etc. to support using your scanner on my XP computer.
On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 at 11:29, Lori Walker wrote:

> I tried your contacts in USA and haven't current info. I tried to
> install my Plustek scanner on my computer with XP. Obviously your
> program doesn't work on the XP computer. Can you direct me to
> receiving new information, new CD, etc. to support using your
> scanner on my XP computer.

this mailing list is for discussing a Plustek driver for the Linux
operating systen. It is a volunteer project which has no connection to
Plustek. Please contact Plustek directly for questions about their
Windows XP drivers.

http://www.plustek.com

Regards,

Reinhard Max