plustek: Thread: scanner epson 1250 Photo

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: scanner epson 1250 Photo
From: paolo ####@####.####
Date: 21 Aug 2002 00:33:46 -0000

First of all thank you for the great job done!
My scanner does function at the first try (Only read documentation...)
Now I ask you for negatives scanning:
It seems the only thing missing is to turn the light on in the apposite
device.
I'm not a programmer, but it seems not a difficult thing to implement.
I've Mandrake Cooker (9.0beta3) and Bluebird (8.2) on my PC
with sane 1.0.8 xsane 0.87.
Let me know if I can help you some way.
Soory for my poor english.
Ciao

Paolo

####@####.####
On Wednesday, 21. August 2002 02:18, paolo wrote:
> First of all thank you for the great job done!
> My scanner does function at the first try (Only read documentation...)
> Now I ask you for negatives scanning:
> It seems the only thing missing is to turn the light on in the apposite
> device.
> I'm not a programmer, but it seems not a difficult thing to implement.
> I've Mandrake Cooker (9.0beta3) and Bluebird (8.2) on my PC
> with sane 1.0.8 xsane 0.87.
> Let me know if I can help you some way.
> Soory for my poor english.
> Ciao
>
> Paolo

In the latest driver 0.43-7, you can enable the transparency for the EPSON
by setting "enableTPA" to 1 in the plustek.conf file...
I'm not sure if this works, but at least it should switch the lamp

Gerhard