plustek: Thread: A3I scan quality issues

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: A3I scan quality issues
From: Derrick J Brashear ####@####.####
Date: 23 Sep 2002 23:34:41 -0000

I'm not sure I have the expertise to do anything useful, but I'm willing
to try working at it. Anyone have hints as to what the problem might be?

I got the A3I so I can scan maps in halves instead of quarters (see
http://docs.unh.edu for some of the coverage; The stuff I'm scanning will
be online elsewhere soon and I can send a URL for raw scans without the
HTML "extras" if anyone cares.) but until I rectify the scan quality
issues I either need to use Windows or use the older scanner and scan in
quarters.