plustek: Thread: plustek flatbed scanner

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: plustek flatbed scanner
From: Williamson Tony ####@####.####
Date: 20 Sep 2002 13:09:30 -0000

How can I update my scanner to work with 2000 please.Have only disk for 98
version

are addressed.

Please note that Hull City Council reserves the right to
monitor email messages passing through its network.

Electronic mail can help the environment by saving paper,
Please only print out this email and any attachments if you have to.
Thank you.

www.mimesweeper.com