plustek: Thread: plustek USB scanner

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: plustek USB scanner
From: "Elias Santana" ####@####.####
Date: 20 Aug 2002 17:47:03 -0000

I've recently downloaded the WindowsXP. My Plustek USB flatbed scanner will not work. It tells me that it's for Windows 98 only. The CD-ROM is for OpticPro U12
                                                                                   OpticPro UT12
                                                                             and OpticPro1212U.
Is there a program that I can download or can you send me a new version to get my scanner working again.

My home address is    Santana
                                  941 170th. St.
                                  Hammond, In. 46324
Thank you.
Here we deal only with problems concerning the Plustek scanner
and Linux...

Gerhard