plustek: Thread: Version 0.44-5

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Version 0.44-5
From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Oct 2002 10:43:56 -0000

Hi list,

I've currently put on version 0.44-5 to the download page (test area).
Please test the backend. If this breaks anything.

Thanks
  Gerhard

Subject: Re: Version 0.44-5
From: Theodore Kilgore ####@####.####
Date: 11 Oct 2002 16:22:25 -0000

OK, If I could have remembered where "the download page" is, I would have
downloaded it in the last 5 minutes. Could someone please remind the
absent-minded old math professor where the page is?

Theodore Kilgore

<http://www.gjaeger.de/scanner/plustek.html>

>On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Jaeger, Gerhard wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> I've currently put on version 0.44-5 to the download page (test
>> area). Please test the backend. If this breaks anything.
>>
>> Thanks
>>   Gerhard

Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
Thanks, friend. That's what I assumed must be the case, and it is there
now. But when I sent this message out it was apparently not put up on the
website, yet, and I could not find it even though the earlier versions
were there. Oh well.

Theodore Kilgore