plustek: Thread: Opticpro 4800p

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Opticpro 4800p
From: RC ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jul 2000 19:38:58 -0000

Hi, I have the OpticPro 4800P, I downloaded the new plustek sane 0.36
driver, and pt_drv.o finds my 4800P.
When I untar the file in the sane directory, ./configure works fine,
when I do the make, it says

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/xcyx/sane-1.0.2/backend'
Makefile:54: *** missing separator.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/xcyx/sane-1.0.2/backend'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

If anyone can help   out, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

-Rob