plustek: Thread: scanner problems

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: scanner problems
From: ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jan 2001 06:07:55 -0000

hey  not sure if you can help me or not?

  I have a PLUSTEK OPTICPRO 12000P flatbed scaneer and it somehow got
uninstalled from my computer, and i cant find my disk to reinstall it, can
you help?

  thanks   Alan

hey  not sure if you can helpme or not?

  I have a PLUSTEK OPTICPRO 12000P flatbed scaneer and it somehow got
uninstalled from my computer, and i cant find my disk to reinstall it, can
you help?

  thanks   Alan
> hey  not sure if you can help me or not?
>
>   I have a PLUSTEK OPTICPRO 12000P flatbed scaneer and it somehow got
> uninstalled from my computer, and i cant find my disk to reinstall it, can
> you help?

Unfortunately we won't/can't help you.
We deal with Linux-Problems.
Please visit
http://www.plustek.com.tw

Thanks.

--
Jochen

			Jochen Puchalla
			http://www.puchalla-online.de

Greetings to NSA FBI CIA MI5 BND KGB and many more