plustek: Thread: Configuration file for Canon CanoScan N670U

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Configuration file for Canon CanoScan N670U
From: Bill Mania ####@####.####
Date: 16 Oct 2002 13:00:45 -0000

Can anyone provide a plustek.conf configuration file specifically for
the Canon CanoScan N670U (vendor=0x4a9, product=0x220d)? I have the
scanner working, basically, with an Intel 2.4.19 kernel, sane 1.0.9-pre
backend and plustek 0.44.9 module (I think). However, I can't get gray
scans at all and my color scans are very blue.

I would also like to know how to confirm that I have built and installed
the latest Plustek modules. There are several C source files with
plustek and USB in their name but that do not get compiled.

I have set the recommended values for the red, green, blue and gray
Gamma, which reduced the blue-ness somewhat.

--
Bill Mania