plustek: Thread: 0.44-6 [Epson TPA patches, calibration skipping]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: 0.44-6 [Epson TPA patches, calibration skipping]
From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Oct 2002 16:33:45 -0000

Hi list,

the latest version 0.44-6 (to be found at
www.gjaeger.de/scanner/plustek.html) contains
patches to make the EPSON 1250/1260 TPA
work much better. The positions should now be okay.
There are now options available to tweak the shading
positions and to disable the calibration step - see plustek.conf
for details. It is also possible now to adjust the gain values
manually to override the calibration result for these values.
I think this is useful until all the problems converning wrong colors
are completely solved...

If the SANE CVS server will get online this evening again, I will
submitt these changes.

Have fun
  Gerhard