plustek: Thread: Epson 1250 Photo and TPA

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Epson 1250 Photo and TPA
From: "Dome" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Oct 2002 11:51:13 -0000

Hi!
I'm using driver 0.44.
Looking at the sources I found an error in the file plustek.conf there's an
error at the line
enableTPA 0
must be corrected to
option enableTPA 0

With the new plustek driver (0.44) I can switch on the TPA light when I
choose "source Negative/Positive" the main lamp MUST be turned off for
correct scanning. Also the negOff position aren't correct.

Bye.
Dome