plustek: Thread: a good boy asking 4 your helppls answer him

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: a good boy asking 4 your helppls answer him
From: Hatem Baloush ####@####.####
Date: 29 Nov 2002 02:00:41 -0000

woud u tell me pls how to setup my scanner in my PC my scanner type name and version r genius color page-HR6 V2 .

answer me as fast as u can with full detils.

On Freitag, 29. November 2002 02:55, Hatem Baloush wrote:
> woud u tell me pls how to setup my scanner in my PC my scanner type name
> and version r genius color page-HR6 V2 .
>
> answer me as fast as u can with full detils.

Tell us in full details, what you want!
All you need for Linux can be downloaded from
www.gjaeger.de/scanner/plustek.html
including installation descriptions....

-
 Gerhard