plustek: Thread: SANE Plustek U12 Scannerinstallation

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: SANE Plustek U12 Scannerinstallation
From: Sascha Braun ####@####.####
Date: 2 Dec 2002 12:34:23 -0000

Hi Folks,

I've read thrue all of the Dokuments inkl. in the Sane 1.0.9 Package
für Debian. And read the Dokument at the Webpage of the Plustek Scanner
Driver. I tried to manage everything like it was written in the docs.

I installed Sane, downloaded the Scannerdrivers, found out, that the
Driver for my OpticPro U12 is included in the Sane 1.0.9 Package.

I made nodes in dev like /dev/usbscanner0 and so on

I used the tutorial at:
http://www.linuxnetmag.com/de/issue6/m6usbscan1.html

But nothing worked the way it should.

The sane-find-scanner is not able to find any scanner connected top my
system.

Please help me!!!

I wonder if it ever will work?

Greets

Sascha Braun

- Have you checked the vendor and product ID?
- Is your USB subsystem loaded (incl. scanner.o)?
- Is SANE configured correctly?

Gerhard