plustek: Thread: CanoScan LIDE 20

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: CanoScan LIDE 20
From: escallon ####@####.####
Date: 16 Oct 2002 19:27:27 -0000

Hi:
I have used plustek-sane-0_44_7 with this scanner. It has a product id of
0x220d as the CanoScan N670U.

It works with some problems:

1- Getting  ready to do a preview the scanning head moves to the start
position but the motor continues to work as if the scanner can't tell that
the head is there already.  This doesn't happend at regular scanning.

2- The  scanned image (8 bit color) has a pink tone that I have not been able
to correct with any of the contrast, brightmess or gamma corrections.  If I
scan a "blank" the pink is there in sort of diagonals bands.

Any suggestions or things I can try?

thanks

Andrés Escallón

I'm afraid, that there' currently nothin you can do.
See also my mail in the mailing list:
Re: Configuration file for Canon CanoScan N670U

Gerhard