plustek: Thread: Epson perfection 1250 Photo

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Epson perfection 1250 Photo
From: "Timo Wetterauer" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Dec 2002 08:38:40 -0000

Hallo,

I am using sane 1.09 with xsane 0.89 and Redhat 8.0
It works very fine with the plustek backend.

Nevertheless i have on question:
how can i activate my optional dialamp on my scanner?

Thanks a lot for an answer.

Greetings
Timo
Subject: Re: Epson perfection 1250 Photo
From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 1 Dec 2002 13:08:25 -0000

Hi,

check plustek.conf (should be in /etc/sane.d or /usr/local/etc)
for the option enableTPA and set this value to 1

Gerhard