plustek: Thread: CanoScan N670U

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: CanoScan N670U
From: Stephan Litterst ####@####.####
Date: 23 Nov 2002 13:36:22 -0000

Hi there,

I found my scanner in your 'Table of supported devices' (it's a CanoScan N670U).
Are there any plans of full supporting this device?
Or is the 8bit color scan the maximum?

best regards

Stephan
--
Stephan Litterst

Subject: Re: CanoScan N670U
From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 24 Nov 2002 11:10:35 -0000

No worries,

the work continues, but I'm short of time...
(see at least V 0.45-Test2 for 48bit support)
Gerhard