plustek: Thread: Canon LiDE 20. Partial Success

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Canon LiDE 20. Partial Success
From: Alain Wenmaekers ####@####.####
Date: 1 Feb 2003 13:20:11 -0000

Hi,

I have bought a Canon LiDE scanner.
I installed sane 1.0.10pre3 and I also tried it with sane 1.0.9 + plustek
0.45-3.

On both versions I have the same color problem:
Every color scan looks red/pink.

Is this a common problem with the current backend? Or is it an issue with
sane?

PS: It does work correctly with vuescan.

Grtz

Alain
On Samstag, 1. Februar 2003 14:10, Alain Wenmaekers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have bought a Canon LiDE scanner.
> I installed sane 1.0.10pre3 and I also tried it with sane 1.0.9 + plustek
> 0.45-3.
>
> On both versions I have the same color problem:
> Every color scan looks red/pink.
>
> Is this a common problem with the current backend? Or is it an issue with
> sane?

it's a known problem so far, I'm still working on that...

> PS: It does work correctly with vuescan.

Well done Ed Hamrick - he might wanna send me his calibration
code ;-)

Cheers
  Gerhard