plustek: Thread: canon n1240u scanner

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: canon n1240u scanner
From: Bob Venator ####@####.####
Date: 31 Jan 2003 17:21:04 -0000

With your help (thanks),I was finally able to get my scanner recognized
by scanimage, but I am having another problem.
When I run scanimage -T or xsane the the scanner lamp comes on but it
doesn't move accross the scanner bed. It just sits there.
Any ideas? Could this type of operation damage the scanner.

Grateful for any suggestions,
Bob Venator

check plustek.conf for the warmup time! It might be set to 30seconds...
If the scanner does nothing, it could not be damaged so far ;-)

Cheers
  Gerhard