plustek: Thread: Black images from Umax 3450 on PowerPC Debian

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Black images from Umax 3450 on PowerPC Debian
From: Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti ####@####.####
Date: 8 Apr 2004 03:46:05 +0100

	I am using the latest sane from Debian, 1.0.13, in my Apple
iBook and in my Apple PowerMac.  I had used it before in another iBook
with a binary I compiled from CVS, and my Umax 3450 worked just fine.

	Strange thing is I get only black images now.  Tips, ideas?

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71               +55 (11) 5686 9607

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:45:33 -0300, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti
Dutra wrote:

> 	I am using the latest sane from Debian, 1.0.13, in my Apple
> iBook and in my Apple PowerMac.  I had used it before in another iBook
> with a binary I compiled from CVS, and my Umax 3450 worked just fine.
>
> 	Strange thing is I get only black images now.  Tips, ideas?

	No ideas by no one?

	Please...

Dutra wrote:

> I am using the latest sane from Debian, 1.0.13, in my Apple
> iBook and in my Apple PowerMac.  I had used it before in another iBook
> with a binary I compiled from CVS, and my Umax 3450 worked just fine.
>
> 	Strange thing is I get only black images now.  Tips, ideas?

	Should I file a bug, since no one answered?

On Friday 14 May 2004 04:41, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:>
> On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:45:33 -0300, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti
>
> Dutra wrote:
> > I am using the latest sane from Debian, 1.0.13, in my Apple
> > iBook and in my Apple PowerMac.  I had used it before in another iBook
> > with a binary I compiled from CVS, and my Umax 3450 worked just fine.
> >
> > 	Strange thing is I get only black images now.  Tips, ideas?
>
> 	Should I file a bug, since no one answered?

Hmmm, you can do so, but I'm sure, that probably nobody will answer
or fix it, as the PPC platform is not that spreaded :-(
Could you provide more information please, as I missed the starting thread:
- what OS (if linux which kernel - libusb or scanner.o)
- what box
- last working version
- probably a log file
- is the lamp switched on?