plustek: Thread: Canon LiDe20

[<<] [<] Page 2 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: Canon Lide 20
From: "Alex Sapronov" ####@####.####
Date: 3 Feb 2004 19:05:49 -0000

Hi!

I've tried setting this option, but look like it keeps re-calibrating
every time.

Sane backend 1.0.13
Plustek 0.46
Xsane 0.91 I believe

Debug  output shows:

cacheCalData yes

Otherwise the scanning quality is good, no other problems found. Good
work!

Thanks,
A.

P.S. Is there any way to re-set the scanner programmatically? I hit
"cancel" in Xsane once, which froze the thing to death, had to re-boot
the whole system to revive it.