primax: incompatible versions of libtiff?

Subject: Re: incompatible versions of libtiff?
From: Hector Garcia ####@####.####
Date: 25 Nov 1999 17:44:53 -0000

On 19-Nov-99 Thomas Schano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are you sure that your problem has to do something with the lib?
>
> Do you use a scanner with an optical resolution of 300 dpi?
>
> If your scanner has a resolution of more then 300 dpi you have to change the
> constants for all tables. Look to Christians Webside, someone has changed the
> tables.
>
> Notice the names for some constants are changed from 0.2 to 0.91.

It has to be the lib because I have the same problem with 0.2 that with 0.9 and
the command I use is the example from the README which it worked before I
changed to a Debian system and and therefore changed the libs.

Anyhow if you tell me where can I download the correct libs from I will compile
them and try them and I4ll tell you what happen.

Hector