primax: Re: D600 error code 44

Subject: Re: D600 error code 44
From: "J. v. Santen" ####@####.####
Date: 4 Mar 2000 15:39:09 -0000

Well the CCD is moving as it should (only with version 0.2, I'll take a look
at the latest driver this weekend).
The image's are still black, even with the compression set to none, so I try
some other libtiff versions(right now I use RH61 with libtiff-3.4-6), maybe
then it will work.

Another thing about the error message I get: On the original D600 there is a
button, which I guess send some data back to the scanner. Is it possible it
has something to do with that button ,because on my OEM there is no button.
In the verbose output the last few lines contain
EPP_READ  1        0E    04
EPP_READ  1        0F    44

This sould be  0F    05, isn't it?

Well if I get everything to work I'll let you know, and if anyone has some
suggestions, please let me know.

Thanx for now,

Joshua