primax: Thread: 4800 Direct

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: 4800 Direct
From: Danilo Godec ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jun 1999 21:26:36 -0000

If anyone cares - Primax 4800 Direct is a parallel port scanner, that
seems to be fully compatible to Plustek OpticsPro series.

It works with the Plustek alpha-release (plustek-sane-0.21) backend with
Sane 1.00 (although I didn't put it through much testing yet).

   D.

PS: This is NOT Colorado scanner, which seems to be mentioned the most on
this
list.

I'm confused. Is <Primax 4800 Direct> a different model than <Primax
Colorado Direct 4800> ?
I've a Primax Colorado Direct 9600 (I think that the model is Colorado
D9600, but i'm not sure). Could anyone enlighten me?

			Thanks

> If anyone cares - Primax 4800 Direct is a parallel port scanner, that
> seems to be fully compatible to Plustek OpticsPro series.
>
> It works with the Plustek alpha-release (plustek-sane-0.21) backend with
> Sane 1.00 (although I didn't put it through much testing yet).
>

>    D.
>
> PS: This is NOT Colorado scanner, which seems to be mentioned the most on
> this
> list.

                                    -----------------------------------
       ..=KJM*&OOZ=..          .    Alfredo Braunstein
    .:KJG#'"     '"YYTR._    .F`
    'JHJH;..       _.;FG`     `KK`  Due to circumstances beyond your
       ""HJHJHJGDGNM;``      .P`.N, control you are master of your
           ''"""""'          O`  '% fate and captain of your soul
                             'MM%`

.