primax: Thread: SCSI Profit 9600

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: SCSI Profit 9600
From: German Jose Gomez Garcia ####@####.####
Date: 21 Oct 1999 16:51:06 -0000

	I've read in the FAQ that you have no plans to work on the SCSI
scanners, I have a Profit 9600, and I would like to help, do you have
any info from Primax on the SCSI interface?

	- german

   One O.S. to rule them all,          |  German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them.           |  ####@####.####
   One O.S. to bring them all          |
      and in the darkness bind them.   |  "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"