primax: Thread: Primax for Linux Version 0.93 (BETA1) released today

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Primax for Linux Version 0.93 (BETA1) released today
From: Christian Ordig ####@####.####
Date: 27 Feb 2000 18:53:04 -0000

Hallo,

we've released the first Beta version of the Primax Colorado Direct scanner driver
for Linux today.

We'd be happy to get quite a lot of Beta-Testing reports, so we can go the step to 1.0
soon... and make a SANE Backend for this scanner model.

For more information visit our project's web page.

http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/

---
Christian Ordig             | The Primax Scanner Driver Project for Linux/UN*X |
Germany                     |   http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/   |
   __   _                   |                                                  |
  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   | Why Linux? Because it is free, stable, and       |
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   | bugs can be fixed in source opposed to waiting   |
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\   | for a stable WinTendo from Micro$oft.            |
	Is a CVS repository available for this yet ?
CP

Christian Ordig wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> we've released the first Beta version of the Primax Colorado Direct scanner driver
> for Linux today.
>
> We'd be happy to get quite a lot of Beta-Testing reports, so we can go the step to 1.0
> soon... and make a SANE Backend for this scanner model.
>
> For more information visit our project's web page.
>
> http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/
>       Is a CVS repository available for this yet ?
we're going to have it soon on sourceforge.

I'll announce it here, when it's setup.

---