primax: Thread: Driver for the Primax Colorado Direct 9600 Scanner

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Driver for the Primax Colorado Direct 9600 Scanner
From: Gustaf Kroling ####@####.####
Date: 24 Mar 2000 09:20:42 -0000

Hello all,

Finally there is a Linux driver for the Direct 9600 scanner.

Take a look at
http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-25069/pxscan-0.1.html

This driver is more like a workbench than a tidy program for
the moment but I don't have the time needed to finish it in
the
near future so better publish it now and see what happens.

Please note that this is my messy version. Don't blame the
people that made the original version.

Good luck

Gustaf Kröling

####@####.####
> Finally there is a Linux driver for the Direct 9600 scanner.
>
> Take a look at
> http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-25069/pxscan-0.1.html
>
> This driver is more like a workbench than a tidy program for
> the moment but I don't have the time needed to finish it in
> the
> near future so better publish it now and see what happens.
>
> Please note that this is my messy version. Don't blame the
> people that made the original version.

sounds really great. Is it fully written from scratch or based on our code?
If the last, it'd be quite interesting to hear about the changes you had to apply to
our code.

I'll go and get it... testing may happen this weekend, but my time is really limited, so
nothing is promised.

cu.

---
Christian Ordig             | The Primax Scanner Driver Project for Linux/UN*X |
Germany                     |   http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/   |
  / /  (_)__  __ ____  __   | Why Linux? Because it is free, stable, and       |
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /   | bugs can be fixed in source opposed to waiting   |
/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\   | for a stable WinTendo from Micro$oft.            |